10.02.2010

Wait it Out

Move slow
Breath deep
Calming touches
And lighting torches
Don't speed up
Take ones time
If I fuck up
It'll all be on the line
Never waited this long
I never put in this kind of effort
But I want it all so bad
I wait and wait
Then I give in
Adrenaline rush back into my head
With every text you send
Rather it be a sentence or three
I always take the attention towards me
Sit down and relax
You're not even in town
No reason to get my hopes up
There's plenty of other girls there
But I don't want to give up because of that
I want to try harder
By not even trying
Breaking habits
And bending rules
Waiting and waiting
Just slightly attempting
But when you respond
It seems more should be done
Baby steps
One day at a time
If it all works out fine
If it doesn't I'll just have to say good-bye
And I'll have to reassess the time waited

No comments:

Post a Comment