10.01.2010

She's the One

Hoodie and Some sweat pants
Yeah that’s when I look my best
Hair up, bangs down
I'll make you second guess
Is this the girl I really want?
Is she the one for me?
Is she the one that'll make me laugh
And make me want to scream?
She's fit
She's fun
And always brings me ice cream
She's a guys best friend
And a girls worst enemy
I know all the best things to say
When your xbox doesn’t work
I can't change your vehicles oil,
But I can get the repair shops number and dial
I'll be your best friend, and lover
All underneath one cover
I make meals, and deals
Plus have my own wheels
And your exes will never hurt me
I'm like the combo pack
You've always wanted
Even with some extra features
I don't get jealous
And I don't like to fight
Because relationships should have those rights
Do your thing, and I'll do mine
But please, at least come in at a reasonable time
Hold my hand
Introduce me to your band
I may not be perfect
But falling for me is worth it
I'm low maintence
But I' m educated on Cosmo
Give me a chance
And you'll want to continue our dance

No comments:

Post a Comment