10.19.2010

phenethylamine;

“Empathy is the poor mans cocaine; and Love is just a chemical, by any other name.”

- Eyedea&Abilities ‘Burn Fetish”

Love is just a chemical. Nothing else. It is an addiction; a depressant, a stimulant, and its a bloodrush to the head. As much as it hurts so bad, emotionally, at times, we all take the risk of it turning into physical hurt; heart break: the same thing your everyone warned you about when you told them about your new “lover.”

I can honestly admit to the internet world, that I’m addicted to this rush; its like I constantly have a guy in mind for my flirting. I usually get hurt; not because I’m such a bad person, not because I’m going after people who are completely out of my league; I get to addicted to the high, and suddenly try and submerge myself into the chemical my body is creating, and rush things. Which leads to my failure.

I’ll find my guy who provides me with enough phenethylamine to get by. :)

AKA, hopefully the “perfect” guy on my mind. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment