10.05.2010

Truly a Humans Bestfriend

Meet Roxy; the newest addition to the Fearing family. :] She is an 8wk old long haired chihuahua.
My dog Lucy, died March 14th, 2010. I had her for like 16 years. She was truly one of the best friends I ever had, even though the last few years of her life I wasn't always with her. I was growing up; busy with work, school, friends, and boys. I still regret forgetting about her as much as I did. I'm excited for Roxy and Stephanie to bond the way any dog owner and dog bond. Stephanie is so excited and happy about her new friend, it makes me smile ear to ear. It was a natural friendship, as soon as Roxy got set in Stephs lap this afternoon. I'm excited to watch it grow... As well as one day I'll get my own dog again. I miss Onyx sooo much (Husky/German Shep mix I had with the ex bf, but I havnt seen Onyx since we broke up. :[ ) but I know that I'll find my new dog friend when the time is right.. (German Shep puppy FO' SHO!)
Again, welcome to the family, Roxy. Excited to take numerous photos of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment