10.02.2010

Carry Me Home

I believe in hopeful street art
And I believe in heroes
I want to make the world go around
With the help of other people
I'm a dreamer
That’s all
I can talk all day
And pretend all night
I want to kiss and makeup
With every boy that’s hurt me
I want to hug it out
With all I've turned down
Not because they weren't good enough for me
Simply because I'm selfish
Opinionated
And hard headed
I want what I want
And I like what I see
I just tell myself over and over again
"He's for sure the one for me"
Until I end up on the floor
And you carry me home
I believe in endless lines
And I believe in the bad guys
I want to cure cancer
While eliminating other disease
I'm a young lady
That's all
I can cry all day
Cake makeup on, and be out for the night
I want to dance with you one last time
Just to see if you're different
But you're probably not
I'm not judging
I just know the real you
Simply because I tried
Effortlessly
And full hearted
I try and I try
And I'll finally get upset and say good bye
"You do this to yourself"
Until I end up on the floor
And someone carries me home

No comments:

Post a Comment