10.04.2010

Dating is really fun.



So the guy I like was in town this weekend. I texted him, after not talking to him for a few weeks, and I invited him to a party, and he counter asked, inviting me to a party. I was flattered, but tried not to get my hopes up. Saturday night, when both parties were to be taking place, he texted me and invited me again. I received the address, left my friends party, like 40min after he texted me (I waited so I didn't seem TOO excited, or eager) and made my way towards the given address. after getting to the parties neighborhood, I could not find the house at all, so I replied to the questioned guy on where the house was to where I was... his response? "No Clue." So I tried to call him; no answer. So I waited like 10 min, and tried again; no answer. I gave up, and headed back to the first party, and on my way back I send him a text saying "Headed back. Couldn't find the place." Still no response, and it's been a good 26 hours. haha.

So now I sit here wondering; Did I get stood up? Or did I stand myself up.
Dating can seriously go (twitter fans) #gofuckitself

No comments:

Post a Comment