10.28.2010

Suicide Note

What if I pulled out a notebook
Wrote down all my problems
Underlined all my sorrows
Explained how I felt
And worded it all
So you knew that my heart would always melt
When I was dealing with you

What if I pulled out some weapons
Wrote down all my confidence
Thanked all those for things I once borrowed
Rather it be tools, or their ears
And to the ones who helped me express my fears
Just so you know I chose to hold back my tears
When I was willing to just close

When I pulled the trigger
Wrote down all the problems; wrote down all the confidence
Underlined sorrow, thanked those who've borrowed
Worded, and made them listen by ear
All about dealing with you.
And how I was just willing to close our chapter
I've hit the threshold
I've just been in the way

The day I die;
There will be no shame
Because when you read my suicide note
You'll only have yourself to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment