10.27.2010

Cuban Style Black Beans

Jesse Diaz. You’re a real cool cat mr. diaz. I think you’re pretty swell, and your talk is sometimes cheap. I like a afro, and all your dirty pairs of sneaks. I’m trying to rhyme, just this one time. To prove that I’ma pro. Its taken me forever to assemble this blog, because it seems I don’t actually know you that well? We never went to school together; you never dated me, or a family member of mine..and I’m not black. So basically the only connection we have is catbus. Pretty funny. However, I feel like I know you pretty darn well. You’re a sensitive guy, and you like to make people laugh. You speak you’re opinion, sometimes ignored, you still voice it. You hate fedex, but you’re being smart and kinda working through that shitty job until you find a new one. At least you’re being mature.  You seem to genuinely care about others feelings, which is really sweet for a guy your age to do. I like that I feel like I can be myself around you; you’re not that judgmental, so I don’t get self conscious. I really appreciate that you ask about my guy problems, because the girls can only take so much of my bitching. And remember hun, you're a great guy. Don't let your first love get cha' down. If its meant to be, it will be. Go with your gut feeling; I'm pretty sure you still love her a bit, and thats okay. If something feels right, do it. If it doesnt work out, atleast you know you did what your heart wanted you to do. Sometimes we need our hearts broken to understand a better way to love. And last, but not least, I love that when you tweet, fb, or text me, 99% of the time you begin the text with “Kayla…” NO ONE EVER USES MY FIRST NAME! I really love it when people dooooo! So thank you nigger.
…Yeah, I went there. ;)
Cuban.

I would also like to mention that you probably make a difference in everyday that I talk to you; When I had my huge blow out with all my high school guy friends, I was really depressed about it, because lets me honest, I'm closer with guys than I am girls, and I open up a lot quicker.. (Not just my legs...ZING!) but anyways, haha, you're a guy I feel EXTREMELY comfortable with talking to about most things. Thanks you for opening up with me as well, and making yourself look just as vulnerable as I am when I talk about stressful/heartbreak/personal shit. Thats all I wanted to add. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment