9.07.2010

A name of Perfection

Oh, Hi, Hey, How are you?
Just wanted to say
Sorry if I come off a little too strong
Its just like
You're pretty special
Sorry if that sounds corny
You just got that body
That Smile
That causes me to stop and stare for awhile
Forced to catch my breath
Over and Over again
Remind me of my loneliness
…and Hornyness
You just put ideas in my head
That aren't appropriate to be discussed outside of bed
True that I barely know you
False that I don’t want to try
Lets keep this scholarly;
I want to know all your angles
Have you showing me formulas, fractions and theories
Listen to you
Have you strum those bass strings
Get down
Playing with all your X's and Y's
I'd be studying all the time
Solving your triangle
You reaching your mass
And I can witness your volume
Only you will understand what I mean
When I state "Lets subtract X from Z"
Yeah its nerdy, but I'm just trying to be flirty
I'm trying to say, lets start over
Tutor session;
Books, Pens, Pencils
Beds, Cars, Floors, clothes..
I'm getting off track again
Hi my names Desperate,
And you must be Perfect.

- KF

No comments:

Post a Comment