9.22.2010

All Babies like Milk


Ms. Abby. This is too you. (Obvi) Its not a video like your homegirl Annie be making you, but shhiiit, Its the best I can do without a webcam.
So I just want to let you know that you are good enough. you are living up above the expectations, and you are a good person. oh, and not a racist, I should probably add that. I enjoy our heart to hearts, and how we're able to express our opposite feelings towards each other, and not get offended, or even the smallest amount of anger, frustration. I love how strong you are. You stand your ground, even when you feel at your lowest and worst. You have a lot of crap, and negative things come your way, but you deal with them like a mature young lady, and go back to what you were doing...without missing a beat. I wish I was mature as you to this day. I got 3 years, and 312 days on your life, but you still am more of an adult than I am. I could only imagine what it would be like to be you; I'd go crazy. and You havnt yet, so thats a great sign of how you'll end up in life. I know that its that time of high school for you to be looking at schools; go where YOU want. No one else's opinion matters. If you stay in MN, sick, thats awesome. But if you want to go away to Arizona, do it! You'll do just as well there as here, and shit, you make a friend every where you go, so don't worry about being a loner down there. You might look kind of goofy with shorts and a hoodie on everyday, but you could probably still pull it off in 110 degree heat. I want you to know I'll support you of any decision you make, regardless of my feelings on it. We've discussed this, we both just have to put our minds to whatever we want and go for it. I've tripped and fallen down with somethings, but I'm glad you've been there to see my downfalls. I know you process them, and realize what YOU'RE GOING TO DO to not repeat in others setbacks. You're a VERY intelligent, beautiful, one of a kind girl. I know you know it deep down, you just have to admit it to yourself on a daily basis. But you're Baby, you probably know that. You teach me so much about the simple things in life, and its greatly appreciated. Especially when you don't need to live a simple life, you choose too. And for that you get my greatest respect. Oh, and don't even trip; You'll get your mixed British man, and your twins someday. :)
It'll be especially easy when you're a world famous psychologist for kids who use Ellies too much. You know, my future teenagers. They'll totally be able to relate to "Aunt Abby"
"That had strengths of thousands beasts"

No comments:

Post a Comment