11.02.2010

I'd rather not have to say any of this;

I dont know what to do at this point; its like no matter WHAT I do or say, I'm still in your head as "A liar. A bitch. A fake friend." Everything title, that I'm confused on why I have. BUT YOU WIN. You've finally broken my emotions down. I try to be the good person, but you have such a negative view of me, no matter what I do, you're gunna tell everyone you have this fake view of me, and treat me the way you do. I dont like to fight and argue. I always voice my opinion on things, rather it pisses someone off or not. Just because when its brought up again, I don't know every single word that was spoken between two people, doesnt mean I'm a liar, or talking shit. This is an on going argument between everyone! Its sooo dumb! Has this not been the problem for years!? Why is it still being brought up, and there is always a common denominator. Just Saying. Plus, its like, Oh can I not speak my mind now, or even when I joke around about something, because you dont find it funny, I'm talking shit? I'm done dude. I've tried to stay out of shit, I've tried to prevent it. And now I'm getting blamed about it. I can't take this unstable emotional fighting bullshit. No one is perfect, and no friend is perfect. Everyone does shit that pisses someone off, but why not understand thats what makes everyone the same? I'm no one, but myself. I'm not gunna be a "Yes" man for everything, I'm going to not do things I dont want to do, and I'll have my own opinions on things. I'M SICK OF BEING JUDGED ON IT. I am no longer going to even begin an argument about "someone talking shit." We're all big kids. Its fucking stupid. Especially when one person has a problem with it, but then brings it up with other people, BESIDES, the one person they're upset with. Thats why this cycle is continuous. I love all of you, but I'm sick of feeling like I can't be myself because I have to meet some standard. It is SO HURTFUL when all you've tried to be is a good friend, and you're constantly looked at as someone who is not. Especially when those views are being judged by only HEARING about a conversation. Not participating in it. I never wanted it to get to the point where I was breaking down, but YOU'RE really making me feel like a worthless person, when I know damn well I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment