11.02.2010

One will always find a spot to fit in;

"It's hard, but sometimes it is better to have no friends for a time than to have the wrong friends. The wrong group can lead you down all kinds of paths you really don't want to be on. And retracing your steps can be a long and hard journey." - Sean Covey

Even though we have our differences, these four girls have been the glue to my social life for the last 15+ years. All at times, one at others. We’ve all been together with heartbreak, first loves, family problems, personal problems, and everything in between. We ALL have one complaint about one another, everyone does. Why try and live up to some standard? Before standards werent even mentioned, we were all happy. <3 I love you girls. But lets not participate in GIRL bullshit.


SECONDLY. I love having somewhat new guy friends in my life. I really am lucky to have guys that will sit and listen to me rant, and then even open themselves up to me, so I understand things going on in their life. It makes me feel like I'm actually wanted. As well as makes me feel more and more comfortable with the things that happen to me on a daily basis. I just wanted to make sure that the internet world understands how I feel about all this; if it wasn't for always one young man always stepping up for me, I'd be lost. I need to always have a good guy friend. It makes me feel balanced. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment