11.02.2010

I love the male sex.

I love males. I love everything about a good guy with two XX chromosomes. I love all the testosterone, and all the manly things guys do. I couldn't be more attracted to the opposite sex. Girls are disgusting...Why trust anything that bleeds for days and doesnt die!? Lets be serious. Penises, and balls arent that cute either, but 'Man Oh Man!' I love me some double X chromosome...And it's been quite awhile for me to get some action...haha

I love that I currently have a crush on like 6 people;
- 2 are "He's fine! I'd do him."
- 1 I'm confused on. I like um', but I don't feel like its worth any of my effort. We'll see, I mean, we're building a good bond.
- 2 I'm completely head over heels for...If only I knew how he felt. "/ Or if he didnt make it so damn one sided, and awkward. Both in this situation confuse the hell out of me, but we'll see if I end up with either? Because they are both just freakin' swell. One is a little ignorant on some issues, but he'd still look pretty...On the other side of my bed ;)
- 1 is completely off limits. fml. because he's a doll. :) but off limits for better reasons..I want to know though SO BAD, if there would even be a chance if the situation was soo much more different. But then, I probably wouldn't think he's such a awesome kid.

BRJMDKIIEAAELCSTVVLKSTIEDIN = Frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment