11.04.2010

Once You've Been Picked;



If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.” - Marilyn Monroe

That’s the glue to all of my “crushes.” (and btw, I feel like I’m 12 saying crush). If a guy can make me laugh, I’ll start to look at you differently; I mean like a good laugh, I seriously laugh. Not a chuckle, I can do that myself. If a guy can identify himself with my humor, and accept me trying to be the clown of any group, then I’ll start to fall for you.

Secondly, I love jaw lines, eyes, and smiles. Those are the three basic physical characteristics I look at.

Jaw lines, if defined, make a boy look like a man. To me, it shows masculinity. No boy has a chiseled jaw line; only men do. And every girl looks for a man. I love deep, big eyes. I have a on going obsession with brown, and green eyes. (I’ve only really liked one guy with blue eyes…and he broke my middle school heart). Last, but not least, the smile. :D I like kissing; I like teeth; I want to be looking at nice teeth, so I have motivation for kissing. If a guy flashes a nice smile about, I take it as if they’re not shy; they’ll open their mouth, and they will speak up. Which is attractive in its own right. That being said…

I fall for guys that have a voice, and use it. You don’t have to be a prick. You don’t have to be obnoxious. You just have to WANT to put your opinion out on the table, and know how to debate behind it. I hate guys that no nothing, and stand up for nothing. I’m to much of a passionate person to stand back and allow that. I would LOVE if we disagreed on things; I don’t want to be your clone. But express things to me if I don’t agree with you. It’s a huge turn on.. ;) and if we do have everything in common, that’s okay too. As long as the guy isn’t holding anything back.

Therefor, I need a guy who wants to protect me. I’m a daddy’s girl, and its a hard label to be applied. But I look up to my dad for always being there for me, and making me feel safe as a young women; I want a boyfriend who’ll do the same. If a guys makes me safe, rather its something they say, or the comfort of their hand touching my solder, I’ll get a little crush :) There is no better feeling in the world for a girl, then to be hugged and held by a guy she likes. Its the ultimate high.

Finally, I want a guy who likes to have fun. Go on random adventure. Go outside. Stay inside. Make up inside jokes, laugh, cry, wrestle, play pranks on each other, go to sporting events (OFTEN!), make fun of peoples facebook pictures with me, cook dinner with me, makeout OFTEN, cuddle more, I love sex and if you don’t then we’ll never work. I want to be with a guy who can keep up with me, and my excess amount of energy. I need that. I’ve never had that, and I ended up becoming a negative, no fun girl to try and match my significant others personality; I will NEVER do that again, its taking to long to be a fun girl again. I want a boyfriend who wants their girlfriend to be their bestfriend. <3 I’m completely possible of it. I want to be the “cool” girlfriend in your friend group, and I’m looking for someone who’ll welcome me into their group. I want you to play Mario Cart with me. Be cool. Be a young man, not a child. Lets party together, and laugh about how we cant remember the night, the next morning. That’s all I really want. You don’t have to be perfect at anything; just atleast try with a smile :)

And here’s the slow, pretty part;

I’m a girl who would rather hold hands with a guy if I really really have feelings for him; I feel like that bond between two people is the hardest one to accomplish…even though its usually the first step for couples, or people seeing each other. I’ve kissed more guys than I have held hands with. If I am willing to allow you to hold my hand, its me giving up my ultimate trust. But once I reach for your five fingers, I’m throwing my “no” answers up, and I’m yours after that… Because knowing me, and my history…

- You’ll make me laugh

- I’ll hold your hand

- And then “You can make her do anything.”

So gentleman, if you think that any of the above applies to you, then I’ve probably noticed it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment