9.13.2010

Sweet Dreams

Please go ahead and help me
With this sick obsession fear
Its bedtime once again
And you're no where close to near

I want you to be the reason for a road trip.
The reason for the drive.
The ending obstacle.
Of a never ending reason to strive.

Its like one plus one equals none
I don't know how to reach out to you
I try and I try
But there's still no mended ties

Send me a message
A text
A dove
Just something to show me
That there is a possibility of love

It’s a tough situation
You there, and
I here
But before you don't try
Don't even consider a good-bye

I barely know you
Though I want you close to me
A snuggle, a cuddle
A heart beating through a chest
My face on your pillow
Your hand over mine
As we talk about life laughs and fears
With or without having a few beers

I think we'd get along nice
And you'll have to agree
You're preventing dreams
Because all I can think about
Is you lying in bed next to me
With all of our sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment