9.17.2010

Battle of the Fall of 09

We both drew our weapons
Yours was a girl
Mine was revenge
We cant pretend it was either of our faults
Especially when we cant agree
Who did what
You had the first shot
I defended myself
Thus, my hit came back without any innocence
Full on
The worst thing thinkable
Drugs Alcohol and Sex
To show off my loneliness
Of all the neglect I had from you
If I wouldn’t have told you
We'd perhaps be together
Simply because you didn’t come clean
Til I got dirty
But you were already with her
Before October Thirty
So now will you admit what you did
Just because I was in the dark
You had already taken your mark at the line of heartbreak
And fear
You still find me as the one to blame
Whatever you can do
I can do better
I'm a lover
But damn sure will always be a fighter
And that’s the reason why we're not together
We created a problem of two
And made it into four
That’s the exact time I walked out your door
No effort
No emotion
No Ammo left
And that was the battle of our relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment