9.18.2010

Come back. 651 is beautiful this time of year


It seems to me that whenever a Guy shows me any interest, I respond in a positive way, they're gone within days. Am I that much of a loser? Am I that unattractive? It's starting to get to me. Dating is really really upsetting and stressful at my age.. Young age of 20. It's like no one wants to date; no one wants companionship. Probably doesn't help me much, that I'm so dependent on companionship.
I'm basically head over heels for this guy; he asked me all my details first, and got MY number, which was so flattering. Hung out with that night, but didn't stay long, and made up a lake excuse to leave, on the benefit of a friend. Did I ruin everything then? The next time we hung out, he was very distant and wasn't acknowledging me like he did in the beginning.. Alas, he's not by me anymore. :( he's outta state at school... I barely know him, but I miss him a ton. He's seemingly perfect. Saint Paul isn't that bad of a drive.
Or we have mr. Summercamp. I had a HUGE crush on him when I was at MITY a few years ago. He was from the west coast, so I only got to get to know him for 2weeks, them being while I had a boyfriend. However this kid ate every meal with us, and flirted a lot. His sense of humor was delightful, and he was a cutie. Well he stayed in touch with me very well, and as now been showing signs of some attraction; too bad he just moved to Africa for a year to teach. :) he's such a hippie.. But he's still adorable. I feel the need for him to come back to saint Paul as well.

Minnesota boys, let's get it together.
One guy I like is a state away; the other in Africa.
What's a lonely girl to do?

Plus, Saint Paul is beautiful this time of year; my hands will get ccooolldd ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment