6.15.2010

And it goes a little like this...

The name of this blog goes like this;I plan on naming my future daughter (who, by the way, if I get my way will be the only one... Boy;Girl;Boy lol) Ava, and Aladdin is the "perfect" man to me.

I have friends, and family to talk to...but we all know people can only understand so much. I have a lot of emotions and feelings built up, so I write. I'm not an English major, or want to be a journalist; I'm a jock, who loves competition. Loves medicine, and the medical field.

However, I have a soft side. Not a lot of people around me know how artistic I am, and how much I FEEL, and want to EXPRESS. Deep down, I'm a young lady with so many dreams, she could sleep for eternity. She wants to save the world, and be a hero; she wants to marry the boy of her dreams, who may actually be someone close to her; she wants to make a difference, and have the time of her life. She loves to love, and hates to hate. She would rather cheer you up rather than herself on a rainy day...She just wants to be heard, and understood.

But who doesn't now a days?

I hope my posts make you feel something; rather its positive or negative. Appreciation, sorrow, or creative. Enjoy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment