6.15.2010

No, Oh

I feel like I have no life
No freedom
No argument
I'm trapped in a place I should admire,
The place I dream about and desire

Day by day it gets harder
More fighting, more rights and wrongs
No matter what song is playing
Only one vocals is used
My opinion doesn’t matter
As my negative pocket becomes fatter, and fatter

I can't leave
I can't have people over
I can't do anything right
I can't even defend myself in a fight

Its all black and white, and I'm a pigment
Sticking to my own judgment, and being punished
A new place needs to be found
That I could, if I wanted, run into the ground
I could have my freedom back
Be independent again
I'll be broke, but baby its fine
If I can come home at 3am, and sleep on the floor
That'll be the pad I adore
Maybe a few friends stay there too
Then we could all party like fools

If only I was responsible.
If only I was financially stable
If only I was allowed to live and learn on my own
Make my mistakes, and start over

No comments:

Post a Comment