6.15.2010

No, Oh

You cant force anything
No no no
But I can keep trying
Oh oh oh

I'll admire from a far
And Ill still get jealous every text you get
But you cant force anything
No no no
But I'll keep making moves
Oh oh oh

I'll still call you every morning noon and night
And if you don’t answer, I still might call back
But I can't force anything
No no no
But you'll just keep playing dumb
Oh oh oh

I'll still tell you I need advice
And if you don’t help, I'll still expect you to make me smile
But you can't force anything
No no no
But I'll keep holding it all back
Oh oh oh

Ill still ask you about HER
And knowing you, you'll still not make a move
But we're not forcing anything
No no no
And we're still always together
Oh oh oh

You'll still brush me off, pretend you don’t see
That everything I say, I say to impress thee
But you're not forcing anything
No no no
And you're still not speaking up
Oh oh oh

I'll still fall head over heels for you
Every glance you give, every hug I ask for
But I'm trying hard not to force anything
No no no
And I'm still waiting
So so so

- kf 2/12/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment