6.15.2010

4 W's and Fuck

Who the fuck are you
What's your name, what's your sign
Is that your name in his phone
Is that your text, call and voicemail

What the fuck is this
What colors your shirt, what size are your jeans
Is this your dress on the floor
Is this your sale item from the rack, filling up my space

When the fuck was this
What's your class schedule like, what's your favorite coffee shop
Is this your receipt from being with him
Is this your piece of shit coffee mug in his car

Where the fuck were you
When I started to fall
Where were you when I've worked so hard
For all his attention, all of his care
Who are you to think
That’s its just this easy;
To walk in and walk out
Some of us care
Some of us try
And who the fuck are you
And what the fuck is this
And when the fuck was this
And where the fuck were you when I fell hard, and he walked past me

- kf 2/12/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment