8.03.2010

I was once an ugly duck; then I realized I was really the swan.

"Once you let go of the wrong person, you can receive the right person."'
The people one needs in his or her life, should be someone who proves they want us in their life. How is it, I was so naive that I didn't realize this? How is it people who I consider my best friends the last 6 years, now feel as a person I am inferior to them? I don't understand how I could be so easily, negatively judged, when I am dong positive things? So this is a big fuck you to anyone who hates me; you must not recognize what great is. ;)
I refuse to allow myself to get upset because I'm not being accepted by someone who doesn't matter. The only hard part is I did love most of them; friend love, but one romantic connection. I have a gut feeling that it's there; actions speak louder than words, but until were on the same level in life, maybe it'll work out... But until then:
- Oh yeah, THAT drunk hookup did happen.
- He did kiss her
- They are doing each other
- He does smoke weed, a lot actually
- and it's true, he's lacking. 
- and 4/9'closet friends have texted HER dirty texts.. And they all denied it to you... But she still just wants you. Your friends obviously think she's worth a good wam'.. Sack up, bitch. 

There's your high school group gossip of the last year. 
Now all of you can fuck yourselves if you judge me. :)

Oh! And one more thing; you're gunna regret treating me the way you did. I promise you, I would have been the greatest girlfriend you could have ever had. I would have been the best in every room of the house, I would have had necks breaking when we went out; and I would have been the BEST FRIEND you always had.. But now you've lost me. Good bye. Dam.. <3 it'll be too late when you realize it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment