6.15.2010

Boy Likes Girl

Here
Hold my hand, hold my hand
That'll show you how to be a man
Grip all five fingers tight
You'll always remember this night
Follow Here, Follow There
Soon you'll be ripping my tear
On my jeans, as you pull them down my leg
Soon everything on the floor will blend in their tag
Grab my hips, just like this
Now we kiss
Work those lips, there's better things coming
Now were on my bed, just lying there
Pretty soon well both be bare
Another night, another guy who I care for
Emotions mean nothing
It's simply about my body
You look and you stare…
Was there a thought that I couldn't take you there?
The ultimate pleasure
That sure fire moment
Just your luck, I'm a pretty good fuck
Now
Hand me my shirt, toss me my skirt
I'll write your name down for memory
And I'll just become another tally


-kf 2/6/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment